What is about expanding your skills in IT? The role of the IT Helpdesk is ideal for absolute for candidates with some similar experience. Moreover, you will practice German and English on a daily basis + will work in the multicultural environment communicating with people from different countries.
About the Company:
Stable IT outsourcing company with a headquarter in the USA and with one of the biggest offices in Prague 4 Pankrac provides IT solutions for its clients worldwide.
About the Job:
• Providing Technical Support to customers in German & English languages regarding Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, SCCM, Active Directory Citrix and more, maintain standard software configurations, including loading and configuring applications
• Troubleshoot intermediate to complex local area network (LAN), SSL VPN and Network Share connectivity issues, install and configure local and network printers. Mobile device support also included.
• Accept Hand-off transfers and requests via Call Tracking tool from the Service Desk Analyst Level I, and/or internal transfers from Workflow agents
• Create content for newly discovered processes and fixes / documentation maintenance
• • Provide training for new hires and Level 1 agents about procedures, troubleshooting and technical issues and assist in Level 2 to Level 1/0 knowledge transfer.
• Only day time shifts Monday-Friday
• German & English - strong B2 or native speaker
• Previous experience in IT/technical support.
• Focus on the customer, good problem-solving skills
What You will Get:
• Very attractive remuneration
• A rich package of benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, multisport card, relax room, refreshment on site, etc)
• Initial training and support of your experienced colleagues
• Possibility for professional and personal development
• Work in a leading company with a world-known name
• An amazing feeling of helping people
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Work in the international team
Apply for this position now and get in the modern world of IT!