We're looking for a Team Lead to help us build out a larger team to support new features as the product grows. The stack is a set of microservices built on Node, React, Docker, and SQL, while our customers are data scientists and business analysts using our application, R and Python.
We have developed a data science platform for developing, deploying and managing predictive models and real-time decision APIs.
- Manage, mentor, and develop a team of 2-4 engineers. Engineers could be at a variety of levels.
- Build and grow a collaborative high functioning team.
- Work closely with core Engineering team in the USA.
- Run/implement and attend daily stand-ups. You should know what everyone is working on, removing blockages, and how it impacts other teams.
- Perform code reviews for the engineers on your team to ensure delivery of clean, performant software.
- Define the vision for your team. You should understand and be able to effectively communicate the intimate details of how to build a given feature, and be able to break down stories into (estimable) tasks.
- some experience with leading a mid-size team (4 people) - is not a must if you are a Senior developer
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Familiarity with Docker and microservices is a plus
- Good English, both written and spoken
- EU citizenship
- Frequent communication with teams in the United States - willingness to participate in occasional
- phone calls at later hours (due to time difference) - 1 - 2 x per week, at 18:00 PM
- Willingness to travel from time to time (sometimes to the United States - New York City and Denver)
- free soft drinks
- home office - but on Monday and Wednesday in office
- regime: full-time or FREELANCER
- very good financial evaluation
- relocation packages - 3000 - 5000 US
- luxurious offices close to Florentinum
- New Hire Bootcamp in California
- 25 days of vacation
- paid day off for public holidays (even if they are on weekends)
- generous fitness reimbursement
- mobile phone allowance
- English and Russian language classes
- meal vouchers
Description of the company and the team
- fun loving and hard-working professionals
- friendly, energetic atmosphere
- love cool technology
- a leader in the self-service data analytics with a platform that can prep, blend and - analyze all of your data, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks
- 13 offices in the world, HQ in Irvine, California
- Prague - tech centre
- Glassdoor reviews 4 stars
- 3700 customers and 670 employees worldwide