Job description, responsibilities and duties
Would you like to assist business and IT leaders in making technology decisions?
Are you ready to become a member of the amazing team with management carrying about your development and ideas?
Are you in search of longterm opportunity with possibilities to participate on international projects?
If so, this is the right choice for you!
Your main responsibilities as Java Developer will be:
- work on the development of internal app used by employees all over the world
- design of particular parts of the system
- communication with users and stakeholders to obtain details about their expectations
- work with technologies like Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Maven, RabbitMQ and databases as SQL, JS, jQuery, GIT, XML and XSLT and more.
App will be used by data analytics to analyze a big range of data, to process it and work with it.
If you are ready for this challenge, do not hesitate to let me know!
Employee perks, benefits
The best perk of this job offer is, that you will become a member of a friendly dream team. You can decide what you will be responsible for and you will discuss future possibilities to participate in various projects and with other technologies.
Classic package of benefits contains:
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- home office 1x a week
- internal, external training and possibilities for development
- cafeteria system - in addition to your salary on a monthly basis
- teambuilding and parties, which you can decide and plan with your colleagues according to your expectations
- luxury offices in the city center with terrace and beautiful views
- challenging, but not stressing working environment
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Java - basic
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
We are looking for you if:
- you are motivated to work in Java and to use your English language skills
- you have experience in development preferably
- you are ready to become a member of the friendly team
- you are keen to learn and develop :)