Do you speak German and would like to develop your skills in IT? Then IT Service Desk Analyst role is perfect for you. You will work in American world-known company and provide IT support to customers in German-speaking countries.
About the Company:
Leader in IT solutions for 60+ years whose global talent, leading digital IT services and solutions network help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities for better business outcomes.
About the Job:
• Providing First Level IT Support to customers in German language
• Lodging and tracking requests, maintaining history records
• Close cooperation with the other team members
• Communication via phone and email
• Daily use of German (customers) and English (colleagues) languages
• Location in the modern office near metro station
• German & English - strong B2 level or higher
• Previous relevant experience or skills from customer support advantage.
• Candidates without relevant experience but with great interest in IT are welcome as well.
• Customer-oriented, good problem-solving skills
What You will Get:
• Competitive remuneration
• The attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, multisport card, relax room, refreshment on site, etc.)
• Initial training and support of your experienced colleagues
• Possibility for professional and personal development
• Work in a leading company with world-known name
• Amazing feeling of helping people.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Work in the international team
Sounds interesting? Stop looking further and apply now – start your new career in IT!