Job description, responsibilities and duties
Accelerate your career as Senior Unity Developer - developing amazing multiplayer real-time game running on multiple platforms.
You would responsible for:
- development and integration of games on the web and mobile platforms
- designing and development of new games and features
- integration of graphic elements into Unity
- process improvement, research of new technologies
Employee perks, benefits
Amazing opportunity to work on development on one of the most favourite games all over the world is awaiting you.
What you will gate is very motivating and ATTRACTIVE Salary + crazy package of benefits including:
- 25 days of vacations
- 5 sick days
- mealvouchers in ammount of 100 CZK
- teambuilding and sport activities
- fruit, vegetables, refreshments on the working place
- VERY good coffee and tea
- free bookstore - you can order everything you need to get new knowledge and grow
- vitamin packages
- possibility to attend international conferences
- creative Fridays!
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
C# - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
We are in search of the talented individual ready participate actively and with brand new ideas on game development.
You need to have know how of:
- UNITY game engine
What will be crucial is your experience in the development of at least 1 game.