Are you looking for a job with active use of German and English? Do you want to learn how to solve the most typical issues with software and hardware? Are you interested in working in a multinational team? Then feel free to apply for the role of IT support, get professional training and help other people in solving their daily IT issues.
Your Future Employer:
You will work for Proservia – IT division of ManpowerGroup providing end user services. Proservia offers a full range of services in the field of architecture, transformation and outsourcing to support customers in their daily challenges around their IT. The company also is a great place of work – it has strong culture and values, rewards and recognition which contribute to employees’ motivation and satisfaction.
Your Future Job:
• Providing First Level IT Support to end users from German-speaking countries
• Lodging and tracking requests, maintaining history records
• Close cooperation with the other team members
• Communication with customers via phone and email
• Remote connection and troubleshooting
• Daily use of German (customers) and English (colleagues) languages
• Location in the modern office near metro station Pankrac
• German - native speaker or C2 certificate
• English - strong B2 level or higher
• Previous relevant experience or skills from customer support advantage.
• Candidates without relevant experience but with great interest in IT are welcome as well.
• Customer-oriented, good problem-solving skills
What You will Get:
• Competitive remuneration
• The attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, multisport card, relax room, refreshment on site, etc.)
• Initial training and support of your experienced colleagues
• Possibility for professional and personal development
• Work in a leading company with world-known name
• Amazing feeling of helping people.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Work in the international team
Sounds interesting? Stop looking further and apply now – start your new career in IT!