The Content Marketer is responsible for creating, improving and maintaining relevant content and sharing this via the best channels towards prospects, customers and influencers within the process and marine & offshore industries. Staying up-to-date on the industries insights, trends and best practices is needed to ensure we are the expertise partner for all stakeholders within the value chain.
• Identify all required elements for our product & service proposition and lead the delivery of the elements. Proposition elements would include, but are not limited to: Customer insights, product value propositions and customer journeys.
• Create a messaging house and ensure full implementation within the organization to stay on message across multiple customer touch-points by all employees.
• Develop a content marketing plan and corresponding content calendar.
• Execute online and offline content tooling according corporate branding guidelines.
• Collaborate with external agencies, technical sales managers, digital marketeers and product managers to plan and develop online and offline content, style and layout. One example is to bring good customer stories to life via developing and sharing case studies.
• Active participations in projects and campaigns e.g. New Product Introductions to ensure relevant content to the right stakeholders
• Develop and own a global language model
• Plan, develop and implement PR strategies and serve as the spokeperson to media and influencers.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a strategic communication role.
• Master degree in communication, marketing or business administration
• Experience in working within an industrial environment and/or technical complex content
• Experience in directing multiple marketing and PR agencies
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
• Salary which is motivating
• Participation in building new department
• Phone, laptop
• Friendly colleagues, teambuilding
• Opportunity for travelling across European states