A great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and international environment of IT Services and Engineering Solutions company. The company has a headquarter in Switzerland and operations in many EU countries and will welcome a new colleague to work on various international projects.
Both permanent employment agreement and contract / IČO are possible. Also partial or full remote cooperation is possible.
About Your Job
• Create and configure SharePoint websites and services (internally or for end-customers)
• Collaborate with the lead and other team members
• Monitor SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth)
• Establish and promote best practices on matters relating to SharePoint content management
• Independently research and obtain information for complex reports and special assignments
• Provide end-user support
• Relevant experience in SharePoint Online development and customizations
• Knowledge of Business analysis and SharePoint Migrations
• Nice to have: SPFx, ReactJS, CSOM C#, SharePoint SSOM OnPrem development, Nintex WF, PowerApps, MS Flow, PowerBI, .NET Core REST
• Competitive remuneration
• Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of vacation, special leaves; meal tickets, birthday & sport vouchers; learning opportunities; mobile phone and laptop; etc.)
• Work in a stable company with friendly environment
• Further development and learning
• Company’s Events
Does it sound interesting? Apply now and get your dream job!