What is about pursuing your career and expanding your skills in IT? This IT Helpdesk role is ideal for candidates with approximately 1-2 years of relevant experience wishing to move to the next level. Moreover, you will work in the multinational environment providing troubleshooting in English and Czech/Slovak for the internal end-users.
This great opportunity is open at a prosperous pharmaceutical company.
About Your Job
- This is a combination of the First & Second Level Support
- Providing technical support to the end-users, installation and configuration services on various technologies which include desktop systems, software, workstations, telecommunication and network connectivity. May receive escalations from other Service Desk analysts in areas of personal expertise.
- Providing all stages of troubleshooting including identifying the issue, documenting, and resolving the problem.
- Timely response to all requests in such areas as software installation, building and installing new / replacement workstations, setup of user accounts and profiles, and performing password resets.
- Use of the ticketing system
- Regular hours 8 am – 4:30 pm Monday-Friday.
- Advanced English (C1 – C2) + Czech/Slovak
- Start as soon as possible
- Customer-oriented, good problem-solving skills
- About 1-2 years of relevant technical support experience and ability to solve technical issues independently
- Knowledge of the following:
- OS and desktop HW,
- General office equipment like copiers, faxes, scanners, tablets, smartphones, etc.
- Microsoft Office (Office 365)
- Remote connectivity tools (SCCM, Citrix etc.)
- Experience installing software / applications
- Work in a stable company with friendly environment, in a young and dynamic team of 8 people which grows
- Amazing feeling of helping people
- Daily use of English
- Further development and learning
- Employee perks and benefits
IF SOUNDS LIKE THE ROLE FOR YOU, PLEASE APPLY TODAY!