As an iOS Mobile Developer, you work closely with the team to conceive, develop and maintain the most innovative mobile and tablet apps for our global customers.
You will become part of a team, who creates and deploys TV apps and games for every screen, from set-top boxes, SmartTVs and media players to game consoles, tablets and mobile phones.
- Developing state-of- the-art coding solutions for tablets and smartphones based in Swift, Objective-C or React Native
- Participating in generating ideas and implementation for the core application architecture
- Participate in and proactively suggest projects when interesting new technology emerges which is relevant to the TV market
- You’ve at least 2 years of working experience or relevant experience during your study
- You’ve knowledge about Swift and Objective-C (iOS) or React Native
- You’re familiar with delivering scalable, robust software solutions
- English B2, EU Citizen
- MacBook Pro 15´´
- Home Office, €1500 education budget/year, ENG courses within the working hours
fresh fruit, free drinks (including beer); contribution 2000 CZK / pers. for team buildings; cafeteria plus system
- holiday allowance (1/2 the monthly wage); annual bonuses, a referral bonus system
- business trips to Amsterdam; events like wine tasting, horror movie evenings, football/darts during the working day, Christmas - punch cooking.
- Opportunity to work with technologies for Smart TV platforms (streaming video, video on demand and DRM) or React Native
Our state-of-the-art TV apps give our clients competitive advantages that enable new revenue streams by establishing interactive and personalized relationships with TV content consumers across all relevant TV platforms.
We create and deploy TV apps for every screen, from set-top boxes, Smart TVs and media players to game consoles, tablets and mobile phones. We offer standard and on-demand TV applications, and we support the deployment of TV apps. We do this by licensing our production framework and by giving access to our TV laboratory, QA processes and knowledge databases.
The innovative media technology team consists of almost 70 professionals, with offices in Amsterdam, Brno, Madrid, Buenos Aires, and Los Angeles.