We are seeking to hire an experienced, dynamic and technically versed User Interface Developer working on leading-edge cybersecurity products at our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
– Developing and delivering according to planned release schedules
– Contribute to high-level and low-level technical design documentation for currently existing and all-new written software
– Demonstrate test-driven development and integration before releasing new versions of the application
– Able to map and design complex cybersecurity user workflows into intuitive application interfaces
– Create consistent and efficient CSS across all browsers and platforms.o Capable of coding web-based front-end experiences incorporating modern frameworks and CSS implementations
– Deep understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies
– Full development lifecycle across design, development, and testing including tools such as Git, Jira…
– EUROPEAN UNION / EFTA CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
– 2+ years experience with Angular, Typescript, RXJS and D3JS
– Flexible working hours
– Height adjustable worktables
– Work from home allowed
– The international team in a relaxed setting
– Monday morning breakfast buffet; providing training courses
– Competitive salary
– Team building events (eg skiing trips), yearly metro pass, stock options
- Hours Per Week: 40, flexible working hours
- Salary: 70.000 – 120.000 CZK
- Location: City Tower, Czech Republic.
This work requires a valid work permit for the EU / Czech Republic. EU foreigners not living in the Czech Republic are welcome to apply, but they must be willing to move for at least 3 months to Prague.
If you are interested in, you can reach me by email or on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukas-michalek/).