TOP MANAGEMENT, PRODUCTION, LEAN, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, AUTOMOTIVE, ENGLISH
Does it reflect your practice and experience?
Then be sure to pay attention to the following lines !
For our client – an international production company with customers in automotive industry, we are looking for an experienced Production Manager of a medium-sized manufacturing plant.
You will be responsible for management of the company production department, including the maintenance in this position. You will lead heads of all particular production departments and you will report to the company CEO.
What our client expects ?
- Several years of relevant experience within mechanical engineering (ideally in automotive) in production or technical oriented managerial positions.
- Experience with production management role within an international company, the automotive industry is definitely a big advantage
- Ability to lead and motivate direct subordinates as well as the whole team – clearly visible leadership skills
- Active knowledge of English for communication with mother company abroad. Fluent Czech or Slovak language (native level preferably)
- Ability to communicate at different levels across the company, presentation and negotiation skills, strong team spirit
- Knowledge of modern methods of management in manufacturing (e.g. LEAN)
- Enterprising personality with organizational skills and natural authority
What our client offers ?
Possibility to participate in dynamic development of a successful international company in the Czech Republic. Competitive wage + standard managerial benefits common in this position (e.g. a company car for private use or accommodation possibility).