Are you looking for further step in your technological growth? This job will be a good choice if you are a Senior Linux specialist or System Administrator with hands-on experience in Hadoop. The role is open in Big Data team and involves Hadoop clusters installations, monitoring health status and continuous updates as well as other activities supporting Big Data platform.
This challenging opportunity is open in a prosperous company with a very successful operation on the Czech and international markets. The company promotes the flat structure and informal ambiance. A new colleague to support the growing business is welcome!
ABOUT YOUR JOB
• Strong focus on automation
• Take care of clusters in several countries (approximately 15 environments in total)
• Daily use of Ansible and Bash
• To be in charge of updates, patches, integration, solving security issues, setting up new configuration, etc.
• One of the main used tools is Cloudera Manager
• Confidence in GNU/Linux administration
• Ansible and Bash for automation
• Knowledge of Cloudera Hadoop (architecture, administration and support) or big motivation to learn it
• Experience with Big Data technologies (Spark, HBase, Hive) will be a great advantage
• Cloud hosting services (Azure, AWS)
• RDBMS (MariaDB, Oracle)
• CI/CD tools (Teamcity, Jenkins, etc)
• Troubleshooting for Spark/Yarn
• 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 Home Office weekly
• 20% annual bonus, retirement insurance supplement, meal supplement, discounts on bank products, higher rates on saving account, subsidized Multisport card, special vouchers for anniversaries
• Technical and soft skills training, possible internal growth, corporate events and team buildings, relax / active / play rooms.