❗ Please note this is a fully remote role but you will need to be CZ or SK based.
Location: Czech republic, Brno
Job type: full remote ONLY from Czechia and Slovakia
Employment: Full-time freelance contract for 6 months with possibility of extension
Office language: Czech/Slovak/English
We are looking for an awesome Middle/Senior Front End Developer to join the Technological Team and take our client experience to the next level.
About company: Our client is a multinational technology company, with offices in 49 countries worldwide that offers cloud, IT, managed print and video solution services for remote working, collaboration, workflow management & automation and security.
Project: The project is a technological platform consisting of modules assembled for the needs of specific customers. The project deals with image processing from industrial cameras. Artificial intelligence detects selected objects, processes them, and generates further usable outputs from them. For example, it detects objects in transport boxes, detects dangerous behavior in space, etc. The cameras can be used for anything and managed in one application.
✔️Your role would involve:
• Deliver modules, proofs of concept, and hand over new technical solutions to sales and product management
• Support for the architecture and design of the VAS project
• Development of VAS modules according to production and integration standards
• Collaboration to address specific customer requirements
• DEV – 70% Development/Research, 20% Code review, 10% Documentation
• VueJS or React
• Know-how of modular system development
• You have a good command of English
Web socket communication
Experience in back-end development with Node JS
• Fully remote work
• Flexible hours
• A competitive salary and fast paced, rewarding work
• Company integrate the latest trends in computer vision and machine learning into the project
• The project is processed using Kubernetes and they focus their development on cloud-native technologies
• The team decides on the choice of technologies used