We are a leading global provider of information, innovative technology solutions and contract research services dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients. We have approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.
We are currently looking for a talent to join our Consulting team in Prague. This opportunity knocks on the door of those who would like to deep-dive into the world of pharmaceutical industry, have a wide scope of responsibilities and use unique knowledge gained to achieve success!
What you will be responsible for?:
• Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses of various projects (pharma industry only)
• Creating models, reports and presentations
• Support senior consultant on various long-term projects
• Business English and Czech language
• Analytics skills – statistical knowledge welcomed
• Good knowledge of MS Excel, other analytical tools will be welcomed
• Annual bonus 7,5 %
• Home office - as many as you wish :) upon the agreement with your manager
• Flexible working hours
• 5 weeks holiday, 3 sick days
• Career development (Business consultant)