We are active throughout the world as a leading player in the fields of compression technology, drive technology, and hydraulics.
Your main activities will include:
- Responsible for all activities in the accounts payable, expense reporting, and cash disbursement functions
- Meet relevant deadlines and support month end close.
- Review aging reports weekly, un-invoiced receipts report, etc
- Provide input and manage liquidity planning for cash outflows
- Work cross-functionally to maximize system resources and improve efficiency and productivity
- Serve as the technical expert for all AP issues and works with local entities to determine appropriate account actions
- Provide customer service to both external vendors/internal customers to resolve issues in a timely manner and maintain relationships
- Train, lead and develop staff to enhance their performance, development and work product.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Participate in SAP system implementations and transitioning from local entity accounts payable to FSSC
What you should have?
- Minimum of 3-5 years progressive Accounts Payable experience, including some previous supervisory positions
- Strong background in the full Accounts Payable cycle within a corporate accounting or finance function; experience in high volume payable.
- Advanced knowledge of English and German language
- Knowledge of SAP
What can we offer to you?
- We support talented, energetic and motivated individuals in their professional growth
- High standards of work
- Nice environment to work in, being a part of a small team
- Stable international company
- The sophisticated system of training and further development
- The real opportunity for career growth
- Daily use of languages
- Wide range of the company´s benefits
- Cafeteria program, flexible working hours, meal vouchers
- Free refreshments and much more..