We are looking for a motivated and knowledgeable marketing specialist to join Marketing Operations Team. You will be responsible for the full execution process from inception to delivery - working closely with a number of different marting teams globally. You will be in charge of creating adhoc and automated campaigns which include building logic for audience selection, designing workflows and customer journeys, building and testing content for email/push/other channels, supporting production deployments and contributing to team initiatives. This position is at the forefront of executing and automating our customer's journeys to our active customer base.
About the job:
- Lead and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Hand-code HTML/CSS for responsive email launch
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML code, data segmentation
- Continuously seek way to improve
- Cooperation with cross-functional teams to determinate the best content
- Work closely with team members and key global business stakeholders (Asia, Europe, US, Australia) to ensure successful delivery of strategic campaigns
- Make recommendations and give advice for further targeting possibilities
- Design, set up and test technically complex campaigns
What do we need?
- 2+ years of work experience in Marketing Operations, data analysis or a customer analytics environment
- Excellent English language is a must
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Well organised and detail-oriented
- Good HTML5, XHTML, CSS3 programming skills
Why you should join us?
- Company with a continuously changing environment
- Chance to improve your skills
- Opportunity to join various projects
- Flexible start at work
- Modern office at Karlin
- Do you have an idea for improvement? We would like to hear it.
- Health & Wellness benefit, Multisport card, Flexipass, fully paid Meal vouchers, 25 days of holidays, extra sick days
Would you like to know more about this job? Please send us your CV and we will contact you!