In LEGO group we put immense pride and enthusiasm into our work. Not only because we love what we do, but because our ultimate purpose couldn’t be more important. Our mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow by engaging children across the world in positive play and hands-on, minds-on creativity. Whether we’re delivering a building set, a digital application or an educational experience, children are our main concern and the ultimate reason for everything we do.
We are searching for:
Full time, external contract
Reporting to Local Marketing CZ/SK located in our Prague offices. The CZ/SK country is one of the most developed strategic business units of LEGO group.
The ideal candidate is a result orientated person with structured thinking and willingness to develop skills in customer marketing and sales development. The position is open as of January 2020.
Your mission would be inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through:
• Coordination of own tasks:
o Responsibility for development of our portfolio catalogues
o Dubbing of LEGO content via an agency
• Administrative support of execution of boys themes ATL/BTL campaigns
• Direct responsibility for smaller LEGO brands/themes
• Other support of marketing team
• Basic knowledge of marketing discipline.
• Proficient level of verbal and written Czech and English.
• Structured thinking and project management skills
• Good MS Excel + PowerPoint skills
• Time flexibility + Independence
• Interesting experience in an international environment working on projects for the CZ/SK countries.
• Opportunity to support marketing strategies of one of the leading brands on the toy market.
• Role with an extensive space for learning and skills development.
- ticket meal