Main purpose of this role:
As General Ledger Manager, the key purpose of this role is to support the ongoing transition of the FSSC.
• Oversees the financial and accounting function in the areas of accounting, tax, treasury and audit
• Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected
• Ensures that company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies and IFRS.
• Responsible for reviewing monthly/quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure this compliance.
• Ensures that company financial reports are prepared in compliance with the Group Accounting Manual which follows IFRS and within the timeframe defined by the Corporate Accounting
• Lead and direct the General Ledger team members to consistently meet deadlines and oversee with month-end close, hard close and year-end close
• Supervises the completion of tax reporting requirements (including income, property, sales and use, and other local taxes), insurance reports and other reports required by government regulation
• Coordinates work related to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records. Is further responsible for the implementation of agreed-upon recommendations, related to areas of responsibility, resulting from the audit findings.
What should you have?:
• Significant experience in GL accounting
• 5 years experience in managing diverse teams of financial staff is essential
• SSC-experience is MANDATORY
• Advanced knowledge of English language
• Knowledge of SAP
• We support talented, energetic and motivated individuals in their professional growth
• High standards of work
• Nice environment to work in, being a part of a small team of 6 people
• Stable international company
• A sophisticated system of training and further development
• A real opportunity for career growth
• Daily use of languages
• Annual bonus
• Contribution to language courses and other training upon your choice