Unique opportunity for B2B sales professionals in heavy-current electrical devices on the Polish market.
- Do you have experience with Key Account Management/new business prospects ideally in electrical engineering solutions predominantly in heavy-current switch boards and transformers area?
–Do you speak native or fluent Polish language as well as intermediate (or better) English?
–Are you familiar with business negotiations with current or potential customers?
–Do you know Polish market and understands a mentality of business within this country?
–Do you live in Poland or close to Polish border?
–Are you EU citizen?
If you answered all the questions positively, we have a unique opportunity for you!
What our client needs ?
Our client, an European manufacturing company with a production plants in Western Europe as well as in the Czech Republic, offers an opportunity for an experienced Country Sales Representative (Sales Manager) for Polish market - preferably with a background in the field of high voltage electrical engineering.
In this position you will be in charge of the development Polish market. You will report directly to CE Sales Director seating in the Czech Republic and representing the company in Poland. You will be responsible for acquisition of customers and account management. You will cooperate with company HQ in Prague and other company entitites. You will cooperate with service technician seating in Poland and your office should be preferably somewhere in Poland.
- Fluent business level of Polish language (preferable native) plus at least intermediate (active work communication) English.
- Polish Republic or another EU country citizenship
- Proven practice in the business-oriented position in the field of high-voltage electrical engineering ideally from the switch boards and/or transformers business
- Knowledge of business and marketing principles, experience in building and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Very good communication and negotiation skills, able to deal with big B2B customers
- Familiar with technical aspects of the business (electrical engineering background/education)
- Customer´s orientation, business ambitions, business spirit
- A real life opportunity for active and ambitious traders
- Employment for an indefinite period based on freelance contract or employment
- Competitive wage with strong motivation part based on business success (KPI)
- Home Office based business (you could use the company office in central Poland) but is not necessary to live nearby.
- Opportunity to participate in the further development of a successful international company within the Polish market