SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS PLANNER WITH ADVANCED ENGLISH (ASAP)
Take your chance to work for a famous IT company whose products you definitely know and maybe even use yourselves.
We are looking for junior University graduates as well as more senior candidates interested in supply chain or logistic operations.
An ideal job for flexible and communicative people
• Supply chain planning activities for the segment of commercial PCs
• Daily contact with factories from all over the world
• Order management
• Prioritization of processes
• Production planning
• Coordination of various teams involved in the PC production
• Co-operation with internal sales and marketing
• Related administrative tasks, reporting
Opportunity to learn from the market leaders
• Completed education, preferably a University degree
• Fluent English (both written and spoken, min. B2)
• PC proficiency, previous experience with MS Excel
• Strong communication skills
• General planning skills
• Active approach, positive attitude, ability to find individual solutions
• Willingness to make decisions and take responsibility
• Good teamwork
• Customer orientation
• Interest in international business and supply chain/logistics
Previous experience from a relevant field is a great advantage but it is not a must.
Everyday use of English for work purposes
What you can expect:
• Supportive international environment
• Detailed on-boarding
• Modern offices close to a metro station
• Free parking place nearby
• Home office as a supplement to office work
• Employee benefits
Start date as soon as possible, 1 year contract with further perspective.
If interested, please send your CV in English.
Please do not reply if you do not have a valid work permit for CZ. Thank you.