JUNIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR WITH FLUENT ENGLISH
Take your chance to work for a famous international company whose products you definitely know and maybe even use yourselves.
An ideal job for flexible and communicative people
• End-to-end management relating to the delivery of customized products
• Collecting customer requirements
• Specifying individual customer needs for the production
• Participation on logistic processes needed for the delivery to customers
• Tracking the details about the project progress
• Coordination of teams and activities involved, co-operation with sales and production
• Related administrative tasks, reporting
Opportunity to learn from the market leaders
• Completed University education, ideally with technical or logistic specialization
• Project management skills and knowledge of the associated tools
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• At least 1 year of relevant experience
• Fluent English (both written and spoken – will be needed on an everyday basis)
• Customer orientation
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
• Analytical mind
• Willingness to make decisions and take responsibility
• Interest in technical products, international business and supply chain/logistics
Everyday use of English for work purposes
What you can expect:
• Supportive international environment
• Detailed on-boarding
• Modern offices close to a metro station
• Free parking place nearby
• Home office as a supplement to office work
• Employee benefits
Start date as soon as possible, 1 year contract with further perspective (the project is currently scheduled for 3 years).
If interested, please send your CV in English.
Please do not reply if you do not have a valid work permit for CZ. Thank you.